FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EQ1] logging in Character set

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kafiman

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:24 am

logging in Character set

Hi,

I have an interesting issue that has just started to happen when I log in a character set. I currently have 2 sets I play with one with 4 chars and one with 5. I can log in the the 4 set with no problems, but when I log the the 5 char set the last 2 chars accounts do not have any characters in the account. This is odd as the 4th char in my 4 char set is the same account as the 4th on my 5th char set! Everything was working the night before but when I logged in the next day no chars in my last 2 slots on 5 char log in.

i did uninstall the Inner-space and isboxer programmes and re-install but I stall have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Kafiman
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:18 am

Re: logging in Character set

That usually means the region in the WTF file is wrong.

if you have the "same character" in both sets, check ISBoxer to see whether you have two characters in the top left eg. toon and toon-server. If you do, then underlying those, there will be separate virtual files for their config-charname.wtf file (the other will be config-charname-servername.wtf).

So. Check the WTF files, and make sure the region (the line SET PORTAL) is correct in all of them.

Return to General