FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

keys changing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cmccarter

Post Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:54 pm

keys changing

having issues with isb apparently changing my 1-key. also automatic follow fails after casting a spell with both characters. tried this post before but think it saved as a draft. Using isb2.4 when i press the 1 key noting happens all other keys work for my spells. also after casting a spell my second character quits following. if i select alt-f she follows till i cast a spell but does not follow until i hit alt-f again. I is not a keyboard of pc issue cause the 1 key works fine.

I have cleared my config, rebuilt my characters, rebooted, but every time i make a new character set the same thing happens/ open to any suggestions?

more notes...i just went thru the clear write start over phase doing only the wizard and still have the 1-key and follow error. just for more info everything was working fine yesterday. will next try deleting all the virutal files and see what happens.

last update tried deleting the virtual keys and no change eiyjer
<<

cmccarter

Post Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Re: keys changing

I think I know what is wrong but no isea how to fix it. I think I some how tinged the 1 key to the return key. That would also explain why follow breaks. any one know where the actual key characters are located?
<<

cmccarter

Post Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Re: keys changing fixed

I did a total reinstall of ISB and the issue went away.....something stupid i am sure

Return to General