FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Follow doesn't work

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Silencious

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:01 am

Re: Follow doesn't work

Unfortunately, as a noob to is boxer.... Can some one point to what I need to change? It used to work but it affects the slave only. Leader, as you might think has no issue but I want the slave to lead as I use zygor guide, the leader just stands there in a strop. Please tell me what I need to type, where to type and how.... Thank you
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:34 am

Change this on SLOT 2. Image.

If you only have a team of two, LEFT CTRL is a good choice. If you have a larger team, then set to LEFT CTRL + LEFT ALT.
<<

Silencious

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:01 am

That doesn't work. I switch windows by using left alt N, to make the slave follow the leader I use left alt F. Any other suggestions, thanks for your time bytheway
<<

bob

Post Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Are you sure? those settings are what ISBoxer is using when triggering the ISBoxer Addon. Its not about what you press to trigger the follow action (although you obviously still need to press what you press to trigger it)
If you are not using the ISBoxer Addon, then no, it wont work.

For the setting change to take effect you would need to export and relaunch your team (or in game on all toons do a /reload to force the addon to reload).

If it is still not working, then either the ISBoxer addon is not updating for whatever reason (sometimes people forget to tell us they are copying files around, including the addon), or you are not using the WoW macro follow/assist method, or you are in fact not even playing WoW.
<<

Silencious

Post Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 pm

Maybe you can tell me where or what I am doing wrong? I use the quick wizard, select world of warcraft, select the accounts making sure that the accounts are two seperate wow accounts. Select classic client as playing TBC, selecting my leader (slot 1), slave (slot 2), give it a name for inner circle, ensure that Alt F is to follow me, Alt N for switching windows, hide fps, shift, ctrl,alt +R for transmitting, ctrl, alt + I for invite to group, and then export and ensuring it has done correctly for inner circle. Then right click inner circle, choose team and load into TBC.

Any suggestions
<<

bob

Post Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:05 pm

Yes; that which I detailed already. If you don't do this, SLOT 2 will not be able to lead. You must Export to Innerspace and relaunch the team, if it is already running, for this to take effect.

bob wrote:Change this on SLOT 2. Image.

If you only have a team of two, LEFT CTRL is a good choice. If you have a larger team, then set to LEFT CTRL + LEFT ALT.
<<

Silencious

Post Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Thanks BoB...your and absolute star
Previous

Return to General