FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Camera Views/Distance - Cursor not sync

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lepiigor

Post Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:10 am

Camera Views/Distance - Cursor not sync

Hello everyone

Im french im going to try to explain on english , if i do some errors on words tell me

I make a screen if you can understand me: https://imgshare.io/image/N5IwY6

When i follow my character the second character, ( HUNTERS ) , stay at 5 meters following with the golem mount, so when i try to take herb, obviously the cursor it's not sync, so at this point need activate broadcast and move the cursor ( i use click interact without broadcasting, i try with broadcasting too but the camera angle , setview 4 ofcourse enable , is not the same )

So how i can manage that , i see most people all character follow like glued, and with mount also i see some players with golem all near the master character , max 1 meter... ( on videos less ), so why mine is to much..
Also i try understand, to rush on the herb on top with the master, all down, setview and collect, but the cursor not same, and when you got a three in front and the herb on the three the camera of alts are moved , so not same cursor sync.. well
Im with this problem near 2 days now, i try solve solo without posting nothing on forum, i try see the resolution of camera, all are the same as isboxer 1920x... on game '( personalised)' 1920x1080, windowed, all identical but i dont understand what happen's

I dont know exactly the category on the forum about this problem
If anyone has the same problem and can explain me i would be greatful

Thanks
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Re: Camera Views/Distance - Cursor not sync

The follow distance is programmed into the game. There is no setting to change it. If you see people with characters glued together, I would be suspicious of them.

There are a couple of things. If the SetView is not setting the camera angle and distance to the same, then you may need to reset/save the view.

If the follow with a golem is long, then you may need to practice the run past with the main, and then back up a step or two.

Other than that, the practice is usually aim high on the main, and the others should pick up on the low mark. It is all about positioning.
<<

Lepiigor

Post Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:40 am

Re: Camera Views/Distance - Cursor not sync

Hello bob

Thanks for your reply,

Yes i find this solution, go more than the plant , with the main, and then back up to the alt, down, mouse repeat, take, up follow and leave, is very fast now.

Yes i see you can do it only with a druid...

It's ok, thanks for your reply.

Have a nice day,

Return to General