FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Downgrading isboxer/innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Azunai

Post Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:47 pm

Downgrading isboxer/innerspace

Is it still possible to downgrade isboxer? I came across this page explaining how to use old versions of inner space.
Unfortunately there is no "disable auto-patching" tick window in my inner space. Did I miss it or it's not possible to downgrade anymore?
I would like to try it since it's a good chance that I'll be able to solve my problem mentioned in here
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Re: Downgrading isboxer/innerspace

The archives are no longer in use, and the process will not work with anything recently installed. The current version of InnerSpace doesn't auto patch anyway, so you don't need to find a tickbox.

You can try running the command
Code:
"%programdata%\Lavish Software\utils\lavishbuild" install innerspace live "1.16 build 6335"
from your run box (WIN+R). Include the quotes. This is the earliest you can go back to under the current system.

Any of the live builds noted from 6335 onwards should work. https://lavishsoft.com/release/innerspace/all Just change the number as appropriate.

I don't imagine it will resolve your magic DLL issue.
<<

Azunai

Post Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:26 am

bob wrote:The archives are no longer in use, and the process will not work with anything recently installed. The current version of InnerSpace doesn't auto patch anyway, so you don't need to find a tickbox.

You can try running the command
Code:
"%programdata%\Lavish Software\utils\lavishbuild" install innerspace live "1.16 build 6335"
from your run box (WIN+R). Include the quotes. This is the earliest you can go back to under the current system.

Any of the live builds noted from 6335 onwards should work. https://lavishsoft.com/release/innerspace/all Just change the number as appropriate.

I don't imagine it will resolve your magic DLL issue.

I have tried your suggestion, unfortunately the even the lowest build doesn't launch the game for me.
Is it possible to find even older releases/builds? My friend was able to use it about 3-4 years ago.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:05 am

The older builds are no longer available to downgrade to. They have requirements that are no longer supported.
Not that they would work. InnerSpace has had compatibility updates for SWTOR since in order to make it work, because stuff changes. So even if you did get an older build, the likelyhood of the game running under ISBoxer/InnerSpace is near zero.

Return to General