FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Lag On Main Character But None On Alts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rippx

Post Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:25 pm

[WoW] Lag On Main Character But None On Alts

Hello everyone,

I'm running 4 characters at once. However, I'm having quite a bit of (hardware)lag on my main character and my other characters have 0 lag. I did try to increase the CPU speed through power options in windows but that didn't help. All video settings are as low as possible on all characters.

I think this is the config that you might require:
https://pastebin.com/G3XiR5HJ

Also, when I go to the CPU wizard and try to make a change there, I export it to inner space, then save isboxer....but when I come back to the CPU wizard, it looks like the changes weren't saved.

EDIT: OK, i think i fixed the problem! For some reason the CPU wizard wasn't saving properly. I found an article where it says let dont select a master slot and let windows do it for you. So far no lag yet, all of them are running smoothly.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:07 pm

Re: [WoW] Lag On Main Character But None On Alts

rippx wrote:I export it to inner space, then save isboxer....but when I come back to the CPU wizard, it looks like the changes weren't saved.
rippx wrote:For some reason the CPU wizard wasn't saving properly.

When started, the CPU Strategy Wizard doesn't show you what's currently assigned to your Character Set, it simply defaults to a recommended selection (this is mentioned in the documentation), and you can verify that the CPU Strategy Wizard is doing exactly what it should by looking at the Performance tab under each Slot of your Character Set.

Return to General