FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] ISBoxer keeps launching the wrong game.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

AnnonChris

Post Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:53 am

ISBoxer keeps launching the wrong game.

Hello fellow multiboxers!

I have an issue and I need some help. I multibox retail WoW without any problems. But I also play on a private server and I wanted to multibox on there aswell.

I make a team with the wizard, export to Inner, no problems but when I try to launch the team it keep opening up Retail wow and not the private server WoW.

I did "Add Game" in Inner and a choose the game I added, the private server wow.exe, but still it opens BFA.

I'm at a loss and have no ide how to get futher with this. I even changed the name from wow.exe to wow2.exe still it opens BFA.
They are in diffrent folders ofc, so I dont see why it opens BFA when the directory is completly diffrent. BFA is D:\WoW\World of Warcraft\_retail_\WoW.exe and the 3.3.5 is D:\WOW Wotlk 3.3.5a\Wow3.3.5.exe.

If anyone got any ide how to fix it that would be great!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: ISBoxer keeps launching the wrong game.

Update the characters in the top left of the toolkit to use your new game profile Dont do it in the quick setup wizard as it will ignore changes to of the game/game profile of existing characters
<<

AnnonChris

Post Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:23 pm

Re: ISBoxer keeps launching the wrong game.

bob wrote:Update the characters in the top left of the toolkit to use your new game profile Dont do it in the quick setup wizard as it will ignore changes to of the game/game profile of existing characters

Thank you! Got it working now! :D

Return to General