FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Window spwapping confusion

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xukil

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Window spwapping confusion

I have a two monitor setup on my main computer and I want to be able to swap between drivers with one button. I don't have videofx or dxnothing just two monitors and a window layout that plays one character full screen windowless on each screen. I can press the button for each slot(in this case F7 and F8 atm) and make them swap. I cant seem to make a stepped button that will just swap back and forth with one button. I did a test button using the / key and step one was sending F7 and step two was sending F8.

I can only get it to swap when swap hot character to main region = only when I press the slot activate hotkey when I press F7 it switches and f8 switches bacl. I want to be able to hit f12 over and over to romp through the screens on this computers but I cant figure out where I am going wrong.

Thanks in advance :eek:
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:56 am

Re: Window spwapping confusion

Under Key Maps, ISB42 - Always ON, there is a mapped key called Next Window. It will do what you want. Just set a Hotkey on it.
<<

Xukil

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:53 am

I copied that keymap from a blankish configuration as mine is older than those preset keymaps and it just changes focus between windows and doesnt swap. I changed the swap hot character to main region to "Always, for game windows".

it would seem like there is something wrong with my window layout. I did a basic on character per screen, swapping, avoid taskbar. I dont know if leave a hole is or should be selected.

so confusing, :eek:
<<

Xukil

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:13 am

Turns out that i have had innerspace patching disabled since build 6200 was the last one that could launch my team correctly. I updated to the latest version and it fixed both issues. My team launches and they swap with a hotkey.

Thank you for all your help Bob. I appreciate it.

:eek:

Return to General