FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

So many ???

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pony

Post Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:03 am

So many ???

Hi there,

Before I finally decide to buy a 90-day ticket for Innerspace, I urgently need a few answers rather a little help.

Current Develop Build is loaded for Innerspace via patch! / Diablo III is played

- These instructions for automatic login WITH password do not work for me:

https://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Autologi ... Battle.net

Even after with this video guide it just doesn't want to rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Ci8mY3pjo

Have now tried it several times step by step with these designs. So far, it will also be accepted after export to inner space. However, only the first of three slots then becomes
open (but NOT activated) The second slot is over!
Brief note, after logging in, a necessary initialization message / update appears in the BN window every time (although it was actually deactivated in the BN / Update according to instructions)
If I log on manually via Diablo III X64 instead of the launcher variant, everything works fine so far (with activation notice).

- The current installation runs under VMWare workstation 15.5 ... Before the game starts, ~ 60 FPS are available. Then after the start ~ 30 FPS. When playing, however, these break
Values ​​at partially below ~ 5 FPS. Is that normal??? It's impossible to gamble like this. So maybe better not to use VM goods?

- For starters, I assigned the two slave characters to not accept any commands, since I don't even know how to keep the tons close together, so not every two seconds someone just stops or hangs ...
It would also be very grateful for support here (standard for broadcasting ON / OFF is probably Ctrl + Toggle + Alt, works not for me)

- Is there maybe someone who wants to / can provide a working profile for Diablo III ???

I'm really grateful for any help & optimization :)

Well, then I'm waiting for a response ...

THX & Best Greetz from D3 Hell! :mrgreen:
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am

Re: So many ???

You shouldn't need to follow the Auto Login for Battle.net instructions anymore.

You can, when creating your characters, select the "Diablo III Launcher" game profile, which results in it loading Battle.net

If you already have characters created, you can select each character in the Top Left of the toolkit, and in the lower right, change the Game to Diablo III and the Game Profile to the aforementioned "Diablo III Launcher" game profile. Export and that should be good. If in doubt, File -> Clear, re-run the Quick Setup Wizard, don't use your custom Game/Game profile, find the default ones.

Innerspace already provides virtualization services. There is little reason to put it in a VM, unless that is all you have. You may want to check you aren't breaching any licence conditions of both the game and Innerspace. Also, the performance on a hardware accelerated VM on DirectX in virtual machines is lower than native use.

SHIFT+ALT+R is the toggle for Broadcasting. Or you click the overlay button which is usually top left by default. Details are given here: https://isboxer.com/wiki/D3:Quick_Start ... multiboxer

FPS will be important for keeping your toons together. If you have FPS issues, then it is not going to help at all.
Other than the unknowns of your VM and underlying hardware, there are also other potential reasons for FPS issues, most of which are detailed here: https://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Tweak_your_framerate

There are several hints here on keeping your toons together, notwithstanding the FPS issues. https://isboxer.com/wiki/D3:Quick_Start ... in_sync.3F

No-one can "give you a working profile", that will be better than one you create yourself. The Wizard does the base config. The remaining things that people configure are their own customizations, which will not help you. The other reason is that there are some base config items that are specific to your computer, and you would need to redo those items for your computer.
<<

pony

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:19 am

Wow, that`s pretty fast!

THX a lot to bob. I decided to make a completely fresh installation without VM. Now NO problems with FPS anymore.
The thing with automatic passwort will not work. I delete BN completely too and make an fresh installation, but anyway, no sucsess.

Broadcasting works pretty fine too. Now I am clear what`s my mistake. I thougth Strg+Umschalt+ALT was right...

Again, THX for this SuperFast reply from bob
<<

bob

Post Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:48 am

The thing with Battle.net is as follows

when setting up new characters in ISBoxer select the Launcher. If existing characters, select them in the Top Left of the toolkit, and in the lower right, set the appropriate drop down value.
<<

pony

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:50 am

Hello bob

again it's me ...

I'm starting to get really crazy with this program :twisted: :mrgreen:

Automated registration via Battle-Net still does not work. OK, I had actually resigned myself to that. (It is probably due to the different EXE variants. There are, yes
once the "red" with launcher and then the "blue" only with exe under the installation path of D3. In the end, I used the one that pulled inner space itself <==> Diablo III).

After I completely reinstalled everything as already described, it is not even possible anymore that at least all three windows are opened at the same time ...
(Incidentally, this still worked with the VM goods). However, starting the individual slots works. Today I installed Innerspace again under a completely different path.

See also your help at that time with another user:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7376

Again "fail" ... what am I doing wrong ??? / Can it possibly be a wrong NetFrame variant of MS or a wrong DirectX variant ???

I'm getting really desperate. Obviously, other also have / had proplems with this issue.

Use the latest development build 1.16 / 6674. I have changed the settings in D3 itself under Options to the minimum and "full screen / windowmode".

Sorry bob that I have to bother you again. But the program also lives from a good user-friendliness :D
Would it be possible for someone to look at this via TeamViewer, or what option is there? I can also send screenshots of the settings if this is okay.

I would be very happy if we can fix this.

Thanks again for your support
<<

bob

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:10 pm

You are getting less understandable. I realise that English is probably not your native language, but you are going on about "red" and "blue", and I cannot follow your description to understand what you mean.

You are now describing a different issue for launching? i.e. when loading the team not all Windows are opening. If you log them in, does the next one start? If not, then sure, there may be something else going on, which means you should probably provide a Compatibility Diagnostic, as per the request on the unrelated thread you linked.

Yes we help many users. There are also many that do not require help. Sometimes the problems appear to show similar symptoms, but can have differing causes.

Yes screenshots are fine. Other requested info is also fine.
Teamviewer is NOT a method of support offered.
<<

pony

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Yep bob, you're right. English is not my native language, but I will try my best...

This I meant with "red" & "blue" EXE-Variants in the Diablo III folder (For automatic passwort login settings if Innerspace not receive path itself):
Bild1.png
Bild1.png (31.67 KiB) Viewed 6001 times

And here are the settings-screenshots for my three toons (without settings for automatic passwort login / Battle-Net)
Bild2.png
Bild2.png (147.96 KiB) Viewed 6001 times
Bild6.png
Bild6.png (107.32 KiB) Viewed 6001 times
Last edited by pony on Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

pony

Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:59 am

Hi at all,

anyone there with such same issue? Only first window opening...

Who can help?
Last edited by pony on Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

Post Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:24 am

I don't have an answer for you on this. If it was working before, it should work now.

There are a couple of application compatibility settings that shouldn't be there. Not that they should be affecting anything, but stranger things have happened. You could delete those.
Code:
Application Compatibility flags under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers:
0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe:
0 C:\Users\\Diablo-III-8370-deDE-Installer\Downloads\TESTRosbot\IS & IN\isBoxer\InnerSpace.exe: ~ WIN7RTM

The other options are why the game is not being detected as running. This is usually some other software causing issues, and you don't have the usual culprits of particular antivirus products or overlays, but the Asus Turbo Evo app is putting a hook in, so that would be the first to shutdown. Another item could be be the Windows Game Bar/Overlay features. You have enough other things running on the computer that it could be anything.

You could also look at the Innerspace Console when it loads your team, as it will show what it is doing. That might help, although I suspect you're just going to see the team not launched after 3 minutes, so it ends up in the check everything else basket.
<<

pony

Post Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:16 am

Hi bob,

after a few hours, I did it... :) All three windows starting now :)

With an older restore point it works (But not automatic password...)

Big THX to you & your endurance.

For me it can be closed now.

Return to General