FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

One slot not following

Moderator: MiRai

<<

EthicsGradient

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:15 pm

One slot not following

Using 5 slots, character set 'Mages', was working fine, zoned in to a new area, and now, slot 3 will not follow slot 5. Slot 3 will follow every other slot, and every other slot will follow slot 5. Just that one combination doesn't work. Checked to ensure that the Follow and Assist key was not somehow bound to something in game, it's not. (Bound it to a key, then unbound it on both characters to be sure, no change). Follow and assist works just fine on my other character set. Just slot 3 won't follow slot 5 in 'Mages'. Fairly new to this (6 days) so I'm kinda at a loss here. Profile below:

https://pastebin.com/NvdsgmcZ

One thing to add. If I am following another slot (1,2 ro 4), when I switch to 5 and hit follow and assist, 1, 2 and 4 follow 5. 3 continues following whatever slot I had as lead before I switch to 5. For example, if I'm playing slot 1, and switch to 5 and hit follow and assist, 1 2 and 4 follow 5, and 3 continues following 1.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:02 am

Re: One slot not following

Slot 5 is using CTRL+SHIFT as it's FTL modifiers, so you will be looking for something bound on Slot3 to CTRL+SHIFT+F11.

You could always clear your in game keybinds, as that usually clears it up, but in some instances, if another Addon happens to be using that combo, then it can override ISBoxer depending on the Addon load order (which is not controllable).
<<

EthicsGradient

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:01 am

Re: One slot not following

Thanks! Found the problem. Was looking for something bound to my in-game F&A keybind. Found something bound to CTRL+SHIFT+F11 (no idea how I managed that without noticing but there it is). Problem solved.

Return to General