FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Weird problem - some of char sets don't launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

adamwow

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 am

Weird problem - some of char sets don't launch

Hello Guys,

i've faced very weird problem. Everything goes fine with some char sets as i seted up it months before, new sets with druids work fine (i've changed screen, so needed to make up new sets) but there is weird thing.
Everytime i launch my druids, everything is fine, all starts etc but anytime i want to launch my DH sets - nothing happens. Does not matter if i launch old char set from isboxer (previously worked, i dont know 5 months ago) or i make new one with DH - it does not work. If i create new set with my druids - all goes fine.

So please somebody help me why my DH's sets does not launch game at all xD?>
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:48 am

Re: Weird problem - some of char sets don't launch

The first thing to check would be if the game and game profile on the working characters is the same as that on the non-working characters.

If it is not , change it so they are.

If it is, then you may want to try creating a new Window Layout for the team with the problem. Changing screens invalidates the previous Window Layouts, so you need to create new ones. The easiest way is to use the Window Layout Wizard from the Wizards menu. Do not choose one from the drop down which says (Existing).

If thats a no go, then the next thing will be to delete (or backup) the config.CHARNAME.wtf files in the WTF folder for your WoW (classic/retail folders). Relaunching the team afterwards will recreate these (you'll need to set your in game settings for graphics if they were not on default), and it should fix up any conflicting settings.
<<

adamwow

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Re: Weird problem - some of char sets don't launch

Thank you Bob,
first thing helped :)

Return to General