FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Following Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Helmsie

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Following Issue

I've followed along with the ISBoxer 42 video for quick setup. I've set my follow to Shift + F. It's not working from any of my team.

Things I've tried:
- Repushing to InnerSpace
- Changing the keybind
- Resetting game keybinds to default
- Restarting the boxes

My team is in order according to the list given by ISBoxer on screen. I can control them with broadcasting but haven't been able to use follow or assist at all. I'm new to this and would love a bit of help!
<<

Helmsie

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:48 pm

Re: Following Issue

I can confirm key mapping is working. I bound all jump to CTRL + Space and it worked (broadcast was off)
<<

Helmsie

Post Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Yet another update...

I redid it all. Changed nothing and both follow and assist were working. I killed a few boars then got a quest. Now assist doesn't work at all. Before I relaunched it was still broken where box 1-3 couldn't call for the assist but 4-5 could where the others would all target the boar. They wouldn't cast on it though. Only the master at the time would cast.
<<

guyinacube

Post Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:54 am

I have a similar issue where a couple of my toons usually 3 will stop responding to hotkey commands, but 2 will still work. It seems to be related to the new G600 MMO mouse i got. Trying to use macros on the mouse keys defined in the Logitech App. Even set it to be a hardware profile on the mouse, but still blows out. Trying to track it down. :(

Everything works at first, i can assist + attack. Then go to interact to loot and BAM stops working on some of the toons.

Return to General