FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sync repeater region on every launch?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

August78

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:47 am

Sync repeater region on every launch?

I have a couple of repeater regions setup that I use for my healers vuhdo and mage dispell curse abilities. I need to open the ui and press sync on every login. Is there a way to either hotkey the sync or make it permanent?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:50 am

Re: Sync repeater region on every launch?

Yeah .... use the in-game ISBoxer Control Panel and click the save button.

If you're already saving the set of Repeater Regions.......... as something other than "Auto" (by typing something else into the box, because it defaults to "Auto") then you will need to manually load that Repeater Regions Set when you load your team. "Auto" loads by default.
<<

August78

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:05 am

I have them set to save as auto, and the issue is not that the regions dont load, but that the mouse sync isn't working untill I click sync at every fresh launch.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:11 am

What are you clicking Sync on specifically?

If you gave your individual Repeater Regions a Name when you created them, then when you start using them they try to send to the same name in the target windows. If that same name is not found, then it will use the whole window instead. The solution here is probably to delete your Repeater Regions, and when you create your Regions, do not fill in the Name box.
<<

August78

Post Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 am

lax wrote:What are you clicking Sync on specifically?

If you gave your individual Repeater Regions a Name when you created them, then when you start using them they try to send to the same name in the target windows. If that same name is not found, then it will use the whole window instead. The solution here is probably to delete your Repeater Regions, and when you create your Regions, do not fill in the Name box.

Ah ok, I will try that. I usually give it a name (on the top field), but leave the save as to Auto.

Return to Repeater