FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Basic Healing Repeater Region Not Working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sisyphus

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Basic Healing Repeater Region Not Working

Hey there,

Here is my setup - barely modified from the default "pro" setup. https://pastebin.com/2dB1pkgZ

I am trying to setup a basic healing repeater region, that was working perfectly before I cleared my profile to create this one from scratch. I added the repeater region, and it works if I am using the region from screen 5 - my healer. When I attempt to use it on any other screen (but more specifically screen 1 - my warrior) - nothing happens.

I've tried to put my priest in a new action target group, I've tried to have the target be set specifically to 5, and I've tried to turn off and on the "block from current window"... all to no affect.

Did I mess something up? Is there a setting that needs to be changed in the pro profile for it to work again? I can't quite seem to figure out why it only works on screen 5.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Re: Basic Healing Repeater Region Not Working

Sisyphus wrote:Did I mess something up? Is there a setting that needs to be changed in the pro profile for it to work again?

It's hard to know because Repeater Regions are not stored in your ISBoxer profile, but rather in an XML file in the Inner Space/Scripts/ folder. In addition, I see nothing related to healing in your profile, so I assume you have everything set up in game, on your healing character.

Return to Repeater