FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Repeater\Broadcasting Questions for a Noob

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ElevenBravo

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:27 am

Repeater\Broadcasting Questions for a Noob

I apologize if I didn't put this in the right place or am duplicating a thread I couldn't find.

I know quite a few folks like to use hotkeys, but honestly I can't stand hotkeys and am one of those old decrepit clicking kinda guys. I have tried several options for having my main broadcast whatever I click on the master toon to be duplicated on the slaves. Simply put, I want to be able to click button\icon on one of my action bars and have it immediately duplicated on the slave's clients. This can be done by turning on mouse broadcasting, which I have done, the problems I keep running into is first I can't stand seeing a cursor on my other monitors moving around, it gets distracting and annoying at the same time.

I have checked out several of MiRai's videos, which are great for noobs to multi-boxing like myself, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me how to simply have my master toon's mouse clicks duplicated to the slaves without having the full blown broadcasting turned on. In addition to the annoying cursor thing, if I am trying to have the slaves follow the master and cast something and I change direction on the master, it breaks follow.

If anyone can be of help I would greatly appreciate it.

*** I am playing WoW if that helps ***
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Re: Repeater\Broadcasting Questions for a Noob

ElevenBravo wrote:I have checked out several of MiRai's videos, which are great for noobs to multi-boxing like myself, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me how to simply have my master toon's mouse clicks duplicated to the slaves without having the full blown broadcasting turned on.

My second latest video tackles this exact topic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jetl-m_zU1Q
<<

ElevenBravo

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:28 pm

You rock, thanx for the help and all of your videos :)
<<

ElevenBravo

Post Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:55 pm

It was pretty easy setting it up the way you described in the video, but I have one question, what is the easiest way to duplicate or create additional menus? I have tried several methods and none have panned out, I would rather not start making click bars unless there is no other choice.

** I just figured it out, thanx for your help and all of the helpful videos ***

Return to Repeater