FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse look on breaks repeater

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Conruse

Post Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:05 pm

Mouse look on breaks repeater

I prefer to play with mouse look on, hand gets tired of holding down RMB to steer, I notice that my slave windows will stop repeating left click. Left click is generic attack in my game. To fix it I just tap T (in game mouse look hotkey) twice.

I "think" the issue is that the "fake" cursor on the slave screens drifts off screen or drift onto an in-game button.

I have tried the following to fix this:

1. Changed in game attack to Z and use that instead of left click. Issue still happens but not as often.
2. Tried manually steering. This made the issue go away 100%.

I was thinking of turning off the fake mouse cursor and or remapping LMB to just broad cast to current window.

Has anyone had this issue or any other suggestions on how to solve it?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Re: Mouse look on breaks repeater

Err.. I had to look at your other post to determine that this is with DDO?

This might be a DDO-specific bug with IS/ISBoxer and there might not be a way to "solve" it beyond working around the bug or reporting it (as you've done) and then waiting for a fix (the solution being an update to fix the bug).
<<

Conruse

Post Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:09 pm

Re: Mouse look on breaks repeater

Turning off LMB to my slave windows resolved the problem. The issue I have now is I cannot click and drag on the main window. I think I have to click the hold button thing.

I can't just quick test it because the bug happens randomly, so it takes a few solid hours of play to say it is solved.

Next thing I am going to try is putting LMB back in but turning off the "fake" cursor.

Return to Repeater