FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcasting configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

triforceprg

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:31 am

Broadcasting configuration

Hello, I was wondering if there's a way to configure broadcasting in such a way that when I press a key on my main window it presses that key on the other windows with a bit of delay?
Like if I press F on my main window it presses F on all other windows with 5 sec delay? or I press F on main window and after 5 seconds in presses it on second window and 5 seconds after that it presses it on the third window and so on.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Re: Broadcasting configuration

ISBoxer doesn't do programmable delays when sending keystrokes to game windows. That is squarely within the realm of automation.
<<

triforceprg

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:56 am

bob wrote:ISBoxer doesn't do programmable delays when sending keystrokes to game windows. That is squarely within the realm of automation.

How about setting specific keys to broadcast to specific windows? like if I press F it broadcasts it to second window and if I press G it broadcasts it to the third and fourth window?
this might be different from "Broadcast to specific sets of windows" in the wiki because I don't want to change my main window. I'm not sure tho.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:58 am

Indeed that is Broadcast to specific sets of windows. You can use Action Target Groups to "Target" one or more windows. Or you can even set the Target as a Slot number, or even a specific character (although I'd tend to stay away from that as it is not very reusable).

You might want to check out Target for the options.

Return to Repeater