FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lotro Window instant swaping not working.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xtremepayne

Post Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:56 pm

Lotro Window instant swaping not working.

After a long time away, I have decided to get back into playing, except I'm running into an issue with instant window swapping. I go in and setup the swap key as Shift with the mouse wheel and save then export to innerspace. I then go in and lanch the game with just two at the moment till I get this issue resolved then a 3rd will join.
I am currently using a Alienware m15 on windows 10 and have tried both dx11 and dx9 setting to see if they make any difference....nope. I have even exported to innerspace with it not running then launched the game and still no dice. Windows layout is work correctly and so is mouse broadcast and so are the key to all windows. I am at a loss to to figure out what I am missing. Windows are in windowed mode but not fullscreen window.
Hope I've given enough information to help.
Reason i've been gone from ISboxer so long....when out and became a professional truck driver. Now that I've got it down and I needed something to take up my time for when they close the roads. ISboxer ;-)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:20 pm

Re: Lotro Window instant swaping not working.

I'm not sure where you are setting the "swap key". There are several places that you could be using. The place I've had the best outcome is the Next Window and Previous Window mapped keys.

<<

Xtremepayne

Post Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:34 am

Thank you bob for the information. I'll go in and set it up on my Laptop. I'll let you know how it goes. May be a day or two.
<<

Xtremepayne

Post Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:12 pm

Bob, Window swapping still not functioning. Keys repeat, mouse repeat turns on and off. But no swapping using shift/mouse up or mouse down. No black or white list engaged. Windows are in windowed mode and using DX11. Innerspace accepts window layout. Uploading to it both with and without it running. What do I need to check next?
<<

Xtremepayne

Post Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:06 pm

When all else fails, Stop using a very old profile and build a new profile file from scratch. It is working normally.

Return to Window Layouts