Post Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:21 am

Second Window is not windowed

No idea why one works fine but other one doesn't
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:58 am

Re: Second Window is not windowed

Lookinng at the labelling of the Window, I would guess you are loading via the Battle.net launcher, and it is not being Closed/Exited between each game.
When using a Launcher, rather than direct game launch, it needs to be closed down/exited between each character, otherwise ISBoxer thinks it is still the first launcher loaded, so any game processes it creates are also the first game.
<<

kruszkush

Post Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:33 pm

bob wrote:Lookinng at the labelling of the Window, I would guess you are loading via the Battle.net launcher, and it is not being Closed/Exited between each game.
When using a Launcher, rather than direct game launch, it needs to be closed down/exited between each character, otherwise ISBoxer thinks it is still the first launcher loaded, so any game processes it creates are also the first game.

Sorry but no, I think I do it correctly. "ISBoxer Character Sets" when I click on it and I pick my configuration, it launches battlenet and lets me type in password, I do it. It lets me into launcher, I click Launch

Game launches and battlenet itself closes and after few seconds shows up asking me to log in, I log in with second account, success, I click Launch and it launches, but this time in full window.

I could pay you like 10 bucks paypal if you could help with it? I could share teamviewer with you and you can probably sort it out in no time.

This is my discord if you are up for it, but if not then I totally get it, tho I still would need someone help Pipi#0064
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:03 pm

If the second game is the one not being windowed, and it is being labelled "is1" like it is, then it is more than likely that Battle.net is not exiting, but minimizing. The second window should be "is2". If it gets labelled "is1" and the first one is also labelled "is1" (you'd need to look at the titlebar as displayed in the task bar), then it means that both are being determined to be the same slot, and this happens because the Launcher is not being closed between games being launched. Minimized is not closed.
<<

kruszkush

Post Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:32 pm

i don't know what I did but I fixed it and now it works

I learned that to any changes to actually appear (at least while games are running already I believe) is to in ISBoxer Toolkit go to File -> Export All to Inner Space

then whatever I changed in it, got exported and works great,

thanks!

Return to Window Layouts