FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

18 boxing window layout

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Barnesed05

Post Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:14 pm

18 boxing window layout

Hi,

I am trying to setup for 18 boxes across three monitors. I would like to have 6 on each screen, with my main character on screen 2 along with 5 boxes, then 6 more on 1 and 6 more on 3. I read another post that asked about 3 screen layout but it did not seem to work when I did like you advised?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Re: 18 boxing window layout

Barnesed05 wrote:I am trying to setup for 18 boxes across three monitors. I would like to have 6 on each screen, with my main character on screen 2 along with 5 boxes, then 6 more on 1 and 6 more on 3.

Either:

A) Go into the Window Layout you've already created and drag the Regions around where you'd like them, while maintaining the aspect ratios of each.
B) Set the desired amount of Regions per monitor under the "Swap Groups" setting in the Window Layout Wizard, and then pick the layout that best matches what you want, while going back to "A" to finalize it.

Barnesed05 wrote:I read another post that asked about 3 screen layout but it did not seem to work when I did like you advised?

No idea - You've not provided a link to the other post, or have shared your configuration to show what you've done in an attempt to follow whatever instructions were mentioned. If you need further assistance, knowing what you've tried along with providing your configuration will be necessary.

Return to Window Layouts