FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4 box layout

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Riakon

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:24 pm

4 box layout

My layout use to work fine I haven't played everquest in a few months and after trying this again all the window swap fine except for the last window.
I can Swap freely between 1-3 as before with no issue( I use num pad 1-4 on the side of my mouse for this). But when I swap to window 4 it just sits there and I have to manually click another window before it will swap off that window again.
Heres my setup if that will help .

https://pastebin.com/ZuhyKQ6j
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Re: 4 box layout

You may need to untick this option.
Windows might be something something odd with the NumPad that is preventing certain keys to be global hotkeys. This can change on a Windows update to update.
<<

Riakon

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:13 pm

I appreciate the response I tried it but it didn't seem to change anything. I'm actually able to swap to the window using the hotkey I assigned but once I get on that window of eq it wont let me swap off of it to another window until I either alt tab to another one or manually click through the list of them to another one.
<<

bob

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Then that is more likely that the game is holding everything captive somehow. Perhaps it is set to run Full screen ?
<<

Riakon

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:28 pm

it isn't fullscreen but what I did just notice is when I try to swap to the other ones they flash orange on the taskbar like its trying but can't swap really odd.
<<

bob

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:18 pm

It it likely to be some other software interfering. Perhaps something with an overlay. Your supplied profile shows you are not using any Window Layout in ISBoxer for your team, and most of the key maps are not in use, so the only thing really going on is that you have hotkeys for each window, and 4 mapped keys that just send the odd keystroke.

If the other games are being prevented from being activated, then it is because Windows doesn't think they should be allowed to be focused, so there is something else blocking it. Seen it before with other software like Overwolf.
<<

Riakon

Post Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 pm

that was the issue was an overlay program after closing those it works just fine thank you for the help

Return to Window Layouts