FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Show fewer windows then total character set

Moderator: MiRai

<<

HH_CoMaNdO

Post Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 pm

Show fewer windows then total character set

I want to make a 10man team but i just want to keep track of 7 of them in the screen (1 main + 6 mini windows) coz my eyes are already really trained with that setup i dont want to make them smaller with the 10 man setup.

Is that possible? To roll less windows then total character set?

Thx
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:03 pm

Re: Show fewer windows then total character set

Sure. Make your Window Layout, and then ensure the properties of the regions for the ones you don't want to see are set to Always on Top = Off, and then put them where the Active Window is (usually the big main region), and ensure it's Always On Top setting is one of the On settings.

You could actually put the regions anywhere. Off screen if you really like, but there is a chance you may want to activate them, so behind another window is a good choice, and then if you really want to you could activate it with the per slot hotkey, which would bring it to the front.
<<

waymirec

Post Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Show fewer windows then total character set

I don't show any of my slaves under normal circumstances. I use a stacked window layout with no DxNothing window to display them in. When I want to see them I have a keybinding that will create vfx viewers of them up at the top of my screen, then I can interact with them however I need to and close them.

Return to Window Layouts