FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FPS Indicators

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Mowerman

Post Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:03 am

FPS Indicators

I've read the previous posts. I want to turn off the FPS indicators. I go into the toolkit and disable the fps counter in the character tab and export. Right click the isboxer crosshair and load the launcher. Login and the fps counter loads up. This is for eq2
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:30 am

Re: FPS Indicators

I'd have to say from your description you are launching a Game Profile from Inner Space, and not selecting the ISBoxer Character Sets -> name of your character set item from the menu. The settings in the toolkit will only apply to a launched ISBoxer Character Set. Launching an individual profile (the games listed at the top of the window) from Inner Space will not use any ISBoxer settings and just use default InnerSpace settings.

<<

Mowerman

Post Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:54 pm

you would be correct. When I select the profiles, it brings up a login screen that does not allow me to log into the game. The launcher works just fine for logging me in but i get invalid user or password on the client only login.
<<

Mowerman

Post Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:09 pm

Ok, so I ended up resetting passwords. Something was off. When I entered password through launcher was working fine but in the client only screen, it would fail. after reset, before using the client launcher, I used the client only log in and that works now. Not going into the launcher again. Don't want it throwing some second security or something weird on my password again.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:34 am

Mowerman wrote:The launcher works just fine for logging me in but i get invalid user or password on the client only login.

If Key Maps are enabled this can cause issues with Passwords that contain keys that are currently being "hotkeys" for mapped keys, as the mapped key may result in output that is not your password. Disable keymaps when typing in passwords.

Return to Window Layouts