FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

gaming keyboard G key in all windows

Moderator: MiRai

<<

abyzou

Post Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:32 pm

gaming keyboard G key in all windows

I just started using isboxer i used set up wizard and then i think i tried to key bind 1 2 3 but am not sure i do not know if it worked , Any way when i logged in i some how had it so i could press my G1 key witch spams 1 2 3 and had it working on my shadowknight and ranger at the same time , for some dumb reason i cleared my setup and re ran the set up wizard and now it only works on my main screen and not the secondary screen , can any one tell me how to get this working again or at least how to have it press 1 2 and 3 when every my main screen presses it i just want my g1 key to work on all windows
<<

abyzou

Post Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Re: gaming keyboard G key in all windows

ok i figured out why the keybinds had not worked , i put 1 2 3 into combat brodcast and i dragged it into all of my char profiles . not sure about anything else as of yet but atleast i have 3 keys working i tryed to make a click bar but its too big and can only really get the last 3 keys to work

https://pastebin.com/Rva6WteU
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Re: gaming keyboard G key in all windows

There is no reason that you should assign any Hotkeys into "Combat Broadcast," and all Hotkeys should be assigned in Key Maps that end in the word "Hotkeys." From the description of the "Combat Broadcast" Key Map:

This Key Map is not toggled OFF by the Hotkeys toggle and is not intended to contain any Hotkeys!

It's not entirely clear, from your original post, what you were looking to do. If you want to use 1, 2, or 3, then those were already assigned in "Combat Broadcast Hotkeys," as shown in your profile, but I don't see any G-keys assigned anywhere.

Return to Key Maps