FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Default Keymap cannot find a binding

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thomasN0919

Post Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:07 am

Default Keymap cannot find a binding

Hi all

I have been trying to set up my Num pad keys 1-12 on my 5 characters, but everyone except my current window seems to take Numpad 1 as shift+backspace and I cannot find what binding does this, it's quite a basic configuration done right after using the "clear" option and leaving everything default I then proceed to change combat broadcast hotkeys and add a few keys. and my basic IWT and follow are set along with some basic non-combat hotkeys using ` and alt+`. Now after testing everytime, I try Numpad 1 my current window gets Numpad 1 but my other 4 windows get shift+backspace, currently, I have not been able to locate the binding doing this

here is my configuration
https://pastebin.com/VWwiy8Ex
<<

thomasN0919

Post Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:43 am

Re: Default Keymap cannot find a binding

Now I noticed if I set the keybinds, with all keybinds off and then once they are all set I turn on my keymaps and the numkeys work when casting spells, so it's almost like my Numpad 1 or Numpad 2 has another action or keybind built in with it, that is doing shift+backspace first and then numpad 1 second, which would explain why it the keybinds should shift+backspace yet the keybind still works.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:23 am

SHIFT+BACKSPACE is the command ISBoxer uses for Assist, when slot 1 is the active toon.

When you attempt to set Keybinds in game, you should make sure Key Maps are disabled first. You should also make sure any Mapped Keys you create in the toolkit are created in Key Maps that have the word "Hotkeys" in the name, so they get disabled by the keymaps toggle (it only disables some keymaps... those with the word "Hotkeys" in the name).
<<

thomasN0919

Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm

Okay, I for sure did not create my keys in the hotkeys position, I will try this and let you know.

Return to Key Maps