FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[EVE] Right-click not working in some areas of the game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Rasmon

Posts: 18

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Right-click not working in some areas of the game

It's very strange. In some areas of the game, the right-click works and in others (text boxes in particular) the right-click is not working. This only occurs if I launch the client thru InnerSpace/ISBoxer. If I launch the normal game client, there is no problem. So, I suspect it's some setting.

I have tried opening the Character Sets > Key Maps, Click Bars, and Menus, then deselecting everything that was highlighted. While this fixed other issues, it has not fixed the right-click issue.

Any ideas on how I might resolve this?

Thanks
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 7143

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Re: Right-click not working in some areas of the game

I gather from your other thread that you're playing EVE Online.

When you used the Quick Setup Wizard, did you set it to something other than the default "Non-broadcasting" on the final page? Like ... MMO Standard? That's not a good fit for EVE Online. :)

But no, this one does not sound like an ISBoxer setting, especially if it works in some areas but not others (unless you've added some Video FX or Repeater Regions). It may be an Inner Space bug, and you may be able to resolve the issue by switching the windowed mode setting in the game -- e.g. if it is set to windowed, set it to full screen, or vice versa. ISBoxer will keep it windowed, but you may get some different behaviors.
<<

Rasmon

Posts: 18

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 am

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: Right-click not working in some areas of the game

lax wrote:I gather from your other thread that you're playing EVE Online.

Sorry. I put the [EVE] prefix in the subject when I posted this, thinking that was the best way to specify the game. I'll try to also mention it in the thread next time.

lax wrote:When you used the Quick Setup Wizard, did you set it to something other than the default "Non-broadcasting" on the final page? Like ... MMO Standard? That's not a good fit for EVE Online. :)

No, I did not change this setting. I left it at "Non-broadcasting".


lax wrote:But no, this one does not sound like an ISBoxer setting, especially if it works in some areas but not others (unless you've added some Video FX or Repeater Regions). It may be an Inner Space bug, and you may be able to resolve the issue by switching the windowed mode setting in the game -- e.g. if it is set to windowed, set it to full screen, or vice versa. ISBoxer will keep it windowed, but you may get some different behaviors.

I have not added any Repeater Regions or Video FX as of yet. Unfortunately, the windowed/non-windowed mode didn't help. :( Thanks for the suggestion though.

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Return to Key Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests