FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to remove priest healer from "FTL DPS Keys"

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gramzngunz

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm

How to remove priest healer from "FTL DPS Keys"

Hello there!
I am using Ualaa's guide to get setup. I am running a melee team with a priest healer.
I have set up the "auto interact w/ target" with the ON/OFF Toggle Ualaa talks about in his guide, put on DPS key 1. My melee action target group works fine, and my priest does not "interact with target" and he stays put while the melee run toward targets as the guild explains. However the priest still assists. I would like it so he doesn't assist, and I can use my G13-G18 keys for only him, and each key will target a specific party member and begin a cast sequence.
I want to be playing my tank, using him to target for the other melee toons to assist, while I can hit my G13-G18 keys and have my priest heal a specific character. I tried changing some of the FTL DPS Key's "DPS 1" settings to target "melee ATG" to see if the priest would stop assisting, but it didn't seem to work. I also tried searching the forums for a solution, but I couldn't find what I needed. Thanks for any help!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Re: How to remove priest healer from "FTL DPS Keys"

Make a copy of "FTL Assist Me" in the General key map (right click it in the bottom left corner with the Key Map selected up top, and select Make Copy) and remove or change the Hotkey in the copy. Name it something like "Melees Assist Me". In the WoW Macro Action that is in Step 1, change the Target (nothing else!) to "Group(others in):melee ATG" -- not "all of".

Then go through the DPS keys and where they do "FTL Assist Me" -> self, change it to "Melees Assist Me" -> self, for each of the keys you want to change so the priest doesn't assist.

Enjoy :)
<<

gramzngunz

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: How to remove priest healer from "FTL DPS Keys"

Thanks! It's working well now!

Return to Key Maps