FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup & FLT

Moderator: MiRai

<<

TheAlmogaver

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 am

Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup & FLT

Hi, First of all, sorry for my english...^_^

I already run the Wizard´s setup in one Computer and all works really very well. But I need to run really in three computers, but i don´t know how to traslate the configuration from 1 computer to 3...

I already know how to run isboxer in multiple computers (and it works), but don´t know how to run the wizard´s configuration in multiple computers....

Thanks!
Last edited by TheAlmogaver on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:56 am

Re: Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup

I know that you will need to make one character set for each computer. And under your 'main' computer's character set you will see 'Also Launch' at the bottom. You drag the other 2 computers' character sets down there and they will launch on the computers they are instructed to launch on. Assuming that InnerSpace is installed on each of them, whatever game you're trying to play is installed on each of them, and all 3 computers are setup to talk to each other.
<<

TheAlmogaver

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 am

Re: Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup

Thks Mirai, but I already know how to launch the ixboxer in 3 computers...my problem is that I cannot replicate the FLT configuration created by the Wizards in a Multiple Computer configuration :( :(

Thanks!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup & FLT

You can run the wizard 3 times on the same PC to generate the 3 Character Sets. You will need a Window Layout for each PC. Once you get all of that sorted out, fixing the FTL is relatively simple.

Check out this thread on the old forums for how to fix the FTL, I need to turn this into a guide on isboxer.com: http://www.lavishsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4438
<<

TheAlmogaver

Post Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Re: Multiple Computers after run Wizard´s Setup & FLT

Thks Lax, all works perfect now

Bye.

Return to Key Maps