FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

problem with Key Mapping

Moderator: MiRai

<<

pstanka1

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 am

problem with Key Mapping

I can honestly say that I have no clue why this is happening but, I am leveling two warlocks on WoW and I have the team set up exactly how I am supposed to, based off of the walk through's, but the team is not working as intended. My main is working fine, and all functions on him seem to be working fine, but the auto follow guy ( set by Alt + F) will not attack my mains target about 80% of the time. Often the "slave" does not even target my mains target, and even when it is targeted the slave just stands there making me look like an idiot ( This is not to say that I am not). Am I correct to assume that I have, at very least, gotten close to setting everything up correctly since at times the slave will not only target the correct mob, but also cast at it? And if anyone knows why my slave is being so damned moody and not following all commands, but instead only random ones at random times, I would love some help.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:01 am

Re: problem with Key Mapping

If you ran the wizard, it gave you FTL DPS Keys (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, - and =).

If you place a nuke/ability on say 1, on both the master and the slave(s).
The slave should automatically cast their ability on that keybind.
When you press the 1 key, from the master/active toon's window.
The slaves should automatically target whatever the master has targeted.

One thing that messed this up for me, when I was starting.. was messing around with FTL settings.
There are three keymaps (in General) which should have FTL enabled.
FTL Target Me, FTL Assist Me, and FTL Follow Me.
Every other keymap should have their FTL set to "default".

I'm assuming you have unique FTL modifiers for each toon.
And that there are no conflicts between IS Boxer hotkeys and wow hotkeys.

It would be easier, if you were to post a link to pastebin.com, with your configuration.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to Key Maps