FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Issues with "Activate Repeat" mapped key.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Jakkre

Post Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

Issues with "Activate Repeat" mapped key.

Hi,
I have returned to WoW multiboxing after a few years break and I have some problems with the "Activate Repeat" mapped key (the one which turns broadcasting on).
When I click on the "Activate Repeat" click bar sometimes the current window is crashing and the WoW client just closes.
The second issue: When broadcasting is turned on and I swap window by clicking on it then the camera of the window that I just opened is moving around and the mouse cursor is invisible until I click the left mouse button again. So for some reason it sends a "held left mouse button" command when I swap window while broadcasting is turned on.
I have changed the window layouts setting to "When clicking to focus a window the game should ignore the click" but it didn't help.

I haven't experienced these problems in the past so maybe it has something to do with recent ISboxer updates?
This is my config: https://www.zerobin.net/?7869115431fc8c ... rfucOEqmE=

I hope you can help me.
<<

Jakkre

Post Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:06 am

Re: Issues with "Activate Repeat" mapped key.

Forgot to mention that when I try to launch my team via ISboxer sometimes I get this error message: "Failed To Find a suitable Display Device. Exiting Program." Maybe that error is also releated to the problem?
<<

Jakkre

Post Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:05 am

Re: Issues with "Activate Repeat" mapped key.

I'd like to bump this thread.
I have already tried to update my graphic driver and use other patches of Innerspace.
Unfortunately I still couldn't find any solution to my problems.

Tl;dr
1) When I Launch WoW with Innerspace occasionally this error msg pops up: "Failed To Find a suitable Display Device. Exiting Program."
2) Current WoW client sometimes crashes when I click on "activate broadcast" Icon.
3) Camera goes crazy when I switch windows while broadcasting is turned on.

Return to Key Maps