FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wow key mappings stopped working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

3ngin3rd

Post Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Wow key mappings stopped working

I have recently started using ISBoxer for multiboxing. I am only using two accounts at the moment. I had everything setup and working great for weeks, but as of today not all of my key bindings seem to work appropriately. I have double checked that the ISBoxer addon is enabled for both accounts. I have also followed various troubleshooting ideas I have found previously on the forums and wikis.

Summary: assist and follow work for broadcasting from primary account to secondary account (p>s). They do not work for broadcasting from the secondary account to the primary account (s>p). These are the only two I have noticed that this is a problem for as of yet. Even more odd is that my assist broadcast has an added step back feature where it broadcasts "s" for as long as I hold it alt + A. The "s" function works for both p>s and s>p but the assist still only works p>s and NOT s>p

edit note: yes I have tried unbinding shift+f11, ctrl+f11, etc
I have also changed position 2 settings on my team to have left shift and left alt modifiers rather then right shift.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Re: Wow key mappings stopped working

Two choices I can think of.

1. The ISBoxer Addon is not enabled on your main toon (including the load out of date addons).
2. The toons have similar names, so the name of one toon is the beginning of the game of another toon. e.g. bob, bobba, bobby. Bob is the first part of all 3. In this case, WoW partial matches names, so you get inconsistent results.
<<

3ngin3rd

Post Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 pm

So there may be something to that second part but the names are quite unique and the full names are in the character for the character set. However, when testing your theory I did discover that if the primary box has the secondary character targeted, then the autofollow broadcast will work. Though, the assist still will not.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:57 pm

Then you are looking at this. https://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_recently ... 7t_work.3F

Note, that Assist is normally using Backspace for the in game macro. Follow uses F11.

Return to Key Maps