FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Perform this mapped key when character set is (re)loaded

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Wizeowel

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:09 am

Perform this mapped key when character set is (re)loaded

Hi

I have an 8-slot Character Set where I want to make some changes to click bars on load. For this set I have selected 'Initial IWT ADGBOSWZ' for 'Perform this Mapped Key when Character Set is loaded or reloaded'. It seems correct in the XML in <CharacterSet><ExecuteOnLoad>

However, ISBoxer doesn't seem to perform any of these actions. What I am doing wrong?

Config https://www.zerobin.net/?81b255bf150707 ... TSfLZKAv4=
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:12 pm

Re: Perform this mapped key when character set is (re)loaded

When setting a Do Mapped Key in the Character set Loaded/Reload, it runs on the last character to load in the set. Which in your case happens to be a DXNothing VFX1. Which that character also happens to have a KeyMap whitelist by default (all the Wizard VFX toons will be like this).
Essentially, the toon told to run the mapped key, does not have it loaded, so it does nothing.

<<

Wizeowel

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:36 pm

Re: Perform this mapped key when character set is (re)loaded

Ah ha! Thanks Bob :D

Edit:

Just to follow up. The solution for me was to make a mapped key in ISB42 Video FX Layout, which is the only key map that DxNothing may use. The new mapped key has 1 action: Do Mapped Key action that I originally wanted with target slot 1. There was a warning in my case, since some of the actions in my original mapped key target 'all', but it worked properly.

Return to Key Maps