FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Interact With Target only working on Slot 1 Charakter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bosar

Post Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:00 am

Interact With Target only working on Slot 1 Charakter

As the Title says my problem is that my Interact with Target command only works when switching to slot 2-5 and only the slot 1 charakter listens to it. Other commands like "Follow me" work perfectly fine. I already did things that worked for others when IWT didnt work at all, but my problem is rather specific due to it theoretically working but only on the slot 1 charakter so none of the Methods were able to help me.

- Overview of what didnt help:
- I already aligned the Key Bindings ingame
- I already set the Base Hotkeys correctly so that it is the Button I am phisically pressing
- I alreadey matched the Key Bindings ingame with the Variable Keystrokes in the Toolkit
- I also verified that the Virtual Mapped Key is set correctly in the Charakter Set
<<

bosar

Post Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 am

Re: Interact With Target only working on Slot 1 Charakter

I managed to figure out that the problem was that for some reason I have manually click on the npc on every single screen in order for "Interact with Target" to work, but a Day before it worked fine when I only clicked on the NPC with my Slot 1 Charakter, then used the "interact with Target" command and the other slots would listen. Is there a way to make that work again ?
<<

SaneMan

Post Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:48 pm

Re: Interact With Target only working on Slot 1 Charakter

It sounds like you had Auto-Assist turned on and then turned it off.

To be more helpful - I would recommend checking your Virtual Mapped Keys in your party, and see what Auto-Assist Me is mapped to. If you don't generally want to use Auto-Assist, but do for Interact with Target, under Key Maps -> Party click the + sign next to the "Interact with Target - Standard" (assuming you have your Vitual Mapped Key for "Interact with Target - Active Method" set to this), click + by "Steps", and select Step 1. The second Action should be "Do Auto-Assist...". Select this action, and in the Mapped Key, change the drop down from "Auto-Assist Me - Active Method" to "Assist Me - Active Method", or whatever you are currently using for your Assist Action.

Return to Key Maps