FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Next Window hotkey

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kraem

Post Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 am

Next Window hotkey

I play with two toons and like to use a hot key to switch between them, running in full screen view on one monitor. I am currently using the next window Mapped Key in Always On to do this. It is set to go off when the key is pressed down. It generally works but sometimes it doesn't. It seems it can be a little fussy on how quickly I press the key and hold long I hold it down etc. It seems like sometimes instead of switching to the next window (only other window) it just flickers as if it switched to the other window but then back again really really fast. This can be frustrating.

Any ideas on improving it? Is there a better way to do this maybe?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:18 am

Re: Next Window hotkey

That sounds like you have something that is focusing the second window again. Holding down the key should make no difference, as it is a single send action and not continuous (for that you need the hold any keystrokes, and even then, I'm not certain it will cycle windows as the actions tend to not work like that).
<<

jantantis

Post Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Re: Next Window hotkey

Hi, just wondering if you ever fixed this issue. Even with keymaps and broadcast off, my hotkey for next session sometimes goes off in the next session as well which causes me to skip past it.

Return to Key Maps