<<

Othen

Post Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:27 pm

(Solved) Keymap - Only Key 2 works - Duoboxing

Game Details

Game: World of Warcarft - Classic
    Team: 2x Druids

Issue

In keymap-broadcasting-mode (not repeater) I'm not able to cast anything other, excpet the action-bar-key 2.
    No other action-bar-keys works, like 1,3,4,5.

I don't have a clue why only one key works, while every other key seems not to work for master and minion.
    If I turn keymap-broadcasting-mode off, all keys working again for the master.

Minion and Master are indentical setuped InGame. They use the same keys, almost same addon-settings and interface.

What I've setuped yet?

• Created additional keymap for numpad controls to control all without current (to remote minion).
  • Changed WindowsLayout to hover minion-region (2) on specific spot always on top. (made swapping work again after miss-configuration)
  • Enabled Auto Interact in IsBoxer and setuped keys InGame (works fine)
  • Set Mouse-Button 5 as Hold to Control for Minion (works)
  • Added additional WindowLayout but not using it, created Custom-Hotkeys for my idea (to hide minion region temporary)
  • Addons installed for Multiboxing: EMA and IsBoxer
  • Hide FPS and moved Repeater/Keymap Overlay Menu (synced and saved)
  • When I started setup, I tried to keymap the normal combat keys first, until I realized that combat hotkeys and combat keys are working into each other. Then I cleaned up my changed and removed keys I didn't needed.

IsBoxer Profile on PasteBin
    Hint: Removed Realmname, Translated CharacterSet-Name, Filter Characters and Accountname on export to clipboard
Last edited by Othen on Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:28 am

Re: Keymap - Only Key 2 works (Duoboxing)

The only thing that looks out of place is that in ISB42 - Combat Broadcast, the 1 and 3 mapped keys are disabled. How do I know this? They're red. A SHIFT+CLICK or going to the advanced node and unticking this option will resolve that.

Why the others wouldn't work, I can't say. Usually we find out that somehow the in game binds are missing or there is some other detail missing, like the hotkey is being attempted to be triggered via some other device (e.g. mouse) or other software, that needs to be run as Admin.
<<

Othen

Post Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:11 pm

Re: Keymap - Only Key 2 works (Duoboxing)

Strange, how this checkbox got checked (I don't really have a clue).
But this was it, now it seems that the keys working again.

Maybe, I doesn't tested 4 and 5 not yet... thought this was happen to all numeric keys. Sorry. But they are fine now, too. <duck>

But that the entrys was red, was really hard to see. But I think this is related to the fact that I run everything on a shadow-blade-machine.
The stream of itself has a limited color-scope which has especially it's issues with red colors.

Thanks for the help. Issue solved!

Return to Key Maps