FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[WoW] Keymaps seem to break after Interact with Target

Moderator: MiRai

<<

guyinacube

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:03 am

Keymaps seem to break after Interact with Target

My keymaps seems to be breaking. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting. I was using the Pro system, but for troubleshooting purposes, I recreated a basic profile and can reproduce the issue.

I didn't notice this issue until I just loaded everything up on a new system.

Basic test profile that reproduces the issue: https://gist.github.com/guyinacube/72a1 ... 1e25bc1174

Symptom:
After hitting my Interact with Target hotkey (bound to Shift+Mouse3), other hotkeys start doing unexpected things. For example, 1 doesn't have anything on it for 4 of my druids. But after Interact with Target, pressing 1 starts casing a spell for them. Before pressing Interact with Target, 1 does nothing.

Another example: Follow me is bound to Alt+F. Before Interact with Target, it works as expected. After Interact with Target, it starts doing nothing. On my Pro setup, I had a Follow Train hotkey set to Shift+Alt+F, pressing Follow me hotkey started triggering Follow Train at that point.

After I hit interact with Target, I also notice that if I left click on a program on the windows task bar, it is as if i'm doing a Shift Click instead.

Reloading the UI seems to reset things. Including the regular left click on a program on the task bar.

Hardware:
- CPU: Intel Core i9-10940X Cascade Lake 14-Core
- Video Card: MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB
- Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO

Troubleshooting tried:
- Verified ISBoxer addon is loaded on all 5 toons
- Tried with only the ISBoxer addon and still reproduced
- Already mentioned recreating a basic profile to test with
- Tried rebinding to Shift+G600-G3 - still reproduces
- Tried setting Interact with Target to Shift+G - still reproduces
- Tried with a basic mouse instead of the G600 - still reproduces
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Re: Keymaps seem to break after Interact with Target

There is nothing in the profile which would indicate why the SHIFT key is getting stuck. Perhaps you have some other software playing up? About the only suggestion I could come up with after looking that over is that you use the DirectX11 Legacy game profile.

Return to Key Maps