FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Move down/sit Doesnt work.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

antonispap

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:56 am

Move down/sit Doesnt work.

Hello so im trying out isboxer and i need my main char and my other char (both druids) to move down while flying so i can gather some herbs without having to get out of travel form (even if my main is on the ground the other one that follows still flies). Although i've binded in game move down with V and i try to make a custom Hotkey which everytime i press V on one char to go to the other, which i've done with getting to travel form for example, when i bind it in isboxer it doesnt work at all, like i've not keybinded it in the first place. (i also tried it with other keys as well doesnt work, same thing happens when i try to keybind space on custom hotkeys.) Does anyone know what i need to do in order to fix it, or if there is another solution to my issue. Thank you in advance.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Move down/sit Doesnt work.

The issue is usually either one of not exporting the configuration after making the change, selecting the wrong target of the mapped key (Target is the games of the character set that will receive the action), or putting it in a custom key map that is not loaded by that team.

Custom key maps should either be assigned to the team initially (i.e. select the Character Set in the top left, in the lower left select Key Maps, lower right, select your new key map), or they wont load, unless you add them to the key map toggle (and you usually should anyway) and disable then enable Key Maps.
<<

antonispap

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Thanks for your reply, i've done these things with my other custo keymaps that they do work, but for jumping and moving down for some weird reason it doesnt work. I've exported everything i double checked everything, it just doesnt move on this specific action. Might have something to do with isboxer and wow? Every other keybind it works but jumping and moving down/sitting it doesnt work. Anything else i can do?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:35 pm

There is no reason why a bog standard key like V would not work unless you had some other tool that was grabbing the key before ISBoxer received it in order to determine whether to broadcast to more than one window. The other choice is that the keybind is not bound in game on those toons.

Jumping is reasonably easy in that there is an ALL JUMP mapped key in ISB42 - Base Hotkeys, that you could set a bind on.

heh, actually that might have just made me think of your problem. Movement keys require you to set the "Hold any keystrokes" option on them, otherwise they just "insta press/release" which doesn't really work with movement because you need to hold the key in order for it register to actually move your toon.
<<

antonispap

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Yeap that was it. It needed to be hold on keystroke. Thank you very much, i really appreciate it.

Return to Key Maps