FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Different keymaps doing same things ingame

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Eragord

Post Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:26 pm

Different keymaps doing same things ingame

Hello, so im new to proper multiboxing so this might be a nub question but i've been trying for a while and can't seem to figure it out.
I'll try to explain as good as possible.

So Im trying to make different keymaps for keybindings in classic wow, I have a logitech scimitar mouse with 12 "G" buttons on them which are configured to run as numpad 1-9 + /*-
As long as im using single keymaps its no problem, but i've ran out of those and now I want to start using example shift+num9 key, the problem is when i do a, which i've used this far: Always on keymap, it hits both num9 and the new keymap shift+num9.

so I guess im wondering if theres a setting somewhere that i might check to make the keymap in ISB "Specificly" shift-num9 if you get what I mean.

And secondary I really want to thank ya'll for a great product! Im new to this but always wanting to try it for years after multiboxing manually with two accounts in WoW, now i started the real deal at its awesome!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 am

Re: Different keymaps doing same things ingame

Eragord wrote:So Im trying to make different keymaps for keybindings in classic wow, I have a logitech scimitar mouse with 12 "G" buttons on them which are configured to run as numpad 1-9 + /*-
As long as im using single keymaps its no problem, but i've ran out of those and now I want to start using example shift+num9 key, the problem is when i do a, which i've used this far: Always on keymap, it hits both num9 and the new keymap shift+num9.

We're going to need to see your profile, but just so you're aware, if you have NumLock enabled, Shift+Num9 is actually the PageUp key.

Return to Key Maps