FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

To broadcast or not to?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sway

Post Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:18 am

To broadcast or not to?

Hello I have come accross a problem I would like some guidance to:

I have my system setup so i use virtulization to get my system to interact with every keymap.

But what I would like to know is: I would like as the system if we use wizard to make a team for wow, it starts out with isb42 combat broadcast - thereby making it so all keys are broadcasted. That i would like to have in my current system but I need it to be able to toggle on and off, so that my class keymaps stops interacting but the broadcast for all works - and then offcourse go back to class keymaps whenever I desire.

Is this possible, Hope my english is well enough to have made myself understandable else let me know and I try and explain more in depht.

Kindly regards
Sway
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:34 am

Re: To broadcast or not to?

I'm interpreting a bit, but is sounds like you want to add your custom keymaps to the Key Maps toggle (note: you only really need to add the ones that have hotkeys assigned to the mapped keys)
https://isboxer.com/wiki/Activate_Maps
<<

Emanon_den

Post Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 pm

Re: To broadcast or not to?

bob wrote:I'm interpreting a bit, but is sounds like you want to add your custom keymaps to the Key Maps toggle (note: you only really need to add the ones that have hotkeys assigned to the mapped keys)
https://isboxer.com/wiki/Activate_Maps

Hi Bob

Well the problem with this question are that, we want to make a button to change keymap on the fly. Atm playing on a private server running perfectly with isboxer, but on a WOTLK server and doing Tournament, and so many times have to go on the mount and there you have 1,2,3,4,5 for this mount. All settings atm are running through Virtuel so 2 arent broadcasted like 2, rather running a string of commands in ISboxer. But would like to make a button where we can change keyboard from our virtual combat to a standard broadcast 2 when u hit 2 instead of running the Isboxer virtuel keymap.

So a button to disable virtual and use normal broadcast and then just go back to normal virtual when you hit that button again.

Return to Key Maps