FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lost Ark Online

Moderator: MiRai

<<

icxnamjah

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Lost Ark Online

Hello, I know games need to be out in the west for more mainstream support from you guys, but I just started playing Lost Ark Online on the RU servers and it's a great game. However, being an exclusively multibox player, playing with just 1 account makes me feel naked if that makes any sense. I know chances of you guys supporting the RU version is slim to none, but are there plans to support this game when it finally releases in the west? Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Re: Lost Ark Online

This is more if someone reports a game is not working, and their TOS or subsequent publications from their team (e.g. forums) don't exclude multiboxing, and they don't use some process that will end up actively blocking it (e.g. gameguard), then it can usually have specific support added, if it is required.

Presumably you've already attempted to get it running and it didn't work ?

/ed: a quick read over the current state of the beta indicates it is currently rather difficult to get one account, let alone multiple.
<<

lalaboi

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:25 am

It looks someone manage to get this to work.
https://www.twitch.tv/enjoying7080/
I wonder how.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:52 am

I didn't watch all the way through, but I cannot see any specific evidence to show they are using ISBoxer to do that. That said, they might be, and have just turned off all the tell tale signs.

But as said earlier, if it can be supported, and is not excluded by TOS/EULA, then it probably will be. The current schedule is going to be Soon™.

Return to Other