FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DAoC Mouse Problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Notawitch

Post Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 pm

DAoC Mouse Problem

Following an ISBoxer patch last evening (9/7/16), I am having trouble with using my mouse to move or pan (left click is mouse pan and right click is mouse turn and both left click+right click together is move forward). All other aspects of my mouse seem to be okay. My mouse is a Razer Naga 2014.

I seem to recall a similar problem following a DAoC patch last about two months ago, and that was corrected. But, to my knowledge, there was no recent DAoC patch. However, I did notice a rather big ISBoxer patch last evening.

Any help with resolving this is appreciated.

And, I couldn't be more novice with the ISBoxer program, although I have used it successfully with DAoC for an extended period.
<<

Percy

Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: DAoC Mouse Problem

I think there was a patch to innerspace a few days ago that seemed to break DAoC again.
As of this AM, it looks like a small patch hit I/S again and its working again for me (mouse).
I too am a basic ISB user. Reply back if your issue has "fixed" itself or is still an issue...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Yes, on 9/9, the Inner Space build 6134 had an update, and that contained a file that should not have been updated that affected mouse movements in DAoC. That particular change was reverted on 10/9 ( or 9/10 for you US based people) so there was a second update to Inner Space.
<<

Percy

Post Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Thanks for confirming Bob. I guessed right!

Return to Other