Daoc patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Re: Daoc patch

*sigh*

Looking into it. I tested with the fix reverted but that's not correcting everything for me.
<<

Percy

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:41 pm

So I launched the game outside boxer and was having some similar mouse issues in the native client (not drifting but loosing cursor).
Alt-Tabbed to something else and then came back to the native game client and it solved it.
So I went ahead an reloaded my team under boxer, used the same Alt-Tab method and I was working as I expected.

I'll keep posting here as things further develop with DAoC new pushes.
For now, I think we might be good LAX.

thx
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Jesus I edited my post 6 times because I thought I was crazy, I just noticed the same thing and mentioned the same behavior with just the daoc client before editing it back out because i tabbed back and it was working. I don't know what is going on but I suspect they will have another patch ;)
<<

Percy

Post Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Well....

So broadcast keys working but the mouse is not broadcasting its clicks correctly at all.
The mouse aligns on all windows (clients) but clicking does not seem to be broadcasting correctly (or DPI's are off or something...)

I'll keep posting what I see unless you tell me you want it posted somewhere else.
<<

Percy

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:14 am

LAX, can you push a dev file thats a rollback for me to test tomorrow. The current solution is not working for mouse click thru's.

Thanks,
percy
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:42 am

I've added the version immediately prior to this, to the Inner Space archives: [url]https://www.lavishsoft.com/innerspace/archives[/url

If it works better for you, let me know
<<

Percy

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 pm

LAX,

All earlier versions (I tried 6132, 6123, 6102) all dont work as originally reported... :evil: Clicking on the Toggle Overlay does not work to enable broadcasting.

In your current build 6133, the overlay button does work and allows the mouse to be broadcasted to all windows but the clicks arent getting through. The mouse moves identically in all windows but buttons are either not being broadcasted through or the density (the non-active session isnt actually where the mouse is?) is off.

I am pretty confident it isnt my configuration as I am using the most basic of features and its (not) working the same on my buddies rigs. Let me know if there is a time you want to coordinate us getting on with you to do some testing with you to try and iron this thing out. I am on Pacific Time. Thanks - Percy.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Did they patch again yet to fix the thing about having to alt+tab before you can get a cursor once in game? This may be directly related to the issue -- they said it should work like before, but that does not. So reverting to the old versions did not help for me in testing either -- which I mentioned in my previous post before editing 6 times.
<<

Percy

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:41 pm

There was another patch yesterday but it didnt mention anything about the alt-tab issue which seems to have "fixed itself" the only version that allows your overlays to work is your current version so... :roll:
Also, Left and Right Clicks and drags are working via broadcast - I can move my chars with mouse click holds, pan, etc on all windows. I just cant click on any of the toolbars or select chars or NPC's in anything but the active window.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Gotcha, thanks for the details. I will see what I can do today
PreviousNext

Return to Other