Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 am

Free MMO Compatibility Report

I play alot of Free MMO's because I get bored of games in a month or two and never really have the money for a monthly subscription. I always want to multi-box even if I cannot use ISBoxer, but ISBoxer is my preferred method. So I am building this list of "Free to Play" MMO's that work with ISBoxer, if you play a free MMO that isnt listed post your experience with getting it to work (or not) with ISBoxer.

Most of the games listed in Will Never work is because of GameGuard protection. If the game you are interested in uses it, chances are it will not work.

Working wrote:Runes of Magic
Bright Shadow * Has a few issues with being resized into slots

Used to work wrote:World of Kung Fu Last Known Good Apr 07, 2008

Might Work in Future wrote:Cabal - Game crashes silently after initializing x-trap and attempting to start the client
Neo Steam - Game crashes silently after initializing x-trap and attempting to start the client
Florensia - Launches the patcher, but never brings up the launcher window. It also Maxes out 1 cpu core and never exits. If you rename the FlorensiaEN.bin to FlorensiaEN.exe and use that it launches for a few seconds then exits (Runs normally if you run the new exe manually), no crash log is created.
2Moons Launcher starts but the game fails to launch, no errors or crash data.

Will Never Work wrote:Martial Heros - This game isnt even worth getting working in the first place since the UI is so broken it is not readable
4Story - Detects IS as a Cheat when you launch the IS Profile for the game (Before the Patcher even Starts)
9Dragons - GameGuard
Mabinogi - GameGuard