Post Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:55 pm

Diablo Immortal - I got it working with two accounts, but...

Ok, so after a bit of playing around I finally got Diablo Immortal and ISBoxer to play nicely together, mostly :lol: . I'm running two accounts, both from their own install folders, in a customised split screen setup, on a single monitor. I have to do a little Battlenet Boogie/Shuffle at the beginning to avoid getting the 2nd Battlenet account to say "playing". From the Character Set in ISBOXER I just launch the first slot, which goes through Battlenet, opens the game in my ISB Window 1, then I jump into the game, and close the Battlenet Window. Then I do the same thing with the 2nd Account. Bit clunky, but I think with no login screen for Diablo Immortal (Unlike D3), it seem impossible to avoid the Battlenet login. All good no big deal, and that's not my issue.

The Issue (Mouse related):
Once I'm up and running, everything works fine. Then about 1-2 minutes after I've been logged in, the mouse cursors disappear, and left and right mouse clicking become ineffective. I'm running a Roccat Mouse with four buttons programmed for the #1 - #4 Keys, and they all work fine. Just no cursor and no left or right clicking. Which means I can still move about using ASDF, and can still fire off 4/5 of my skills, but I can't target properly, and using any of the UI is impossible, because I can't click anything. All my keyboard keys work fine.

I've poured through the forums trying to find a similar issue, and have found some people talking about invisible cursors and what not with other games, but nothing from Diablo Immortal, and nothing seems to quite match my conundrum.

I tried a bunch of different loadoutts and profiles, and different customized windows, even tried using YoloMouse, but even that disappears after 1-2 minutes, even when I tried loading up the games and just sitting there without clicking on anything or changing windows, the cursors still disappear. I even tried loading just one of the windows and sitting there, still does the same thing and disappears.

I've attached one of the ISBoxer Toolkit Profiles I used, and was wondering if anyone can work out what's happening, and if there's a solution or workaround. I've used ISB for other games just for the window config and the fact that the graphics look better running through ISB for some reason lol, so I'm super keen to get this working, even with limited functionality just or that reason, but I do need to see and use my mouse cursors ;)

I've only ever done the config paste once before so am hoping i've done it correcttly.

ZeroBin.net
Password: ISB42
Link: https://www.zerobin.net/?e92bb3106d90b1 ... mFWCOdS9o=