Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:29 am

Re: Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

arkhan wrote:
Any idea why I'm getting "Cannot connect to server" error when using this method?

Also running into this. I'm able to connect when manually running the game from a normally started launcher, but when starting the character it automatically drops into offline mode irrespective of if any other characters are running.

This will happen for any Character that has not been successfully logged in via the launcher. That Character needs to switch to using battle.net (the Launcher profile), and needs to be logged into its correct battle.net account. AFTER that account has been successfully logged in to the game by clicking Play in battle.net, that Character can be switched to using the Client profile.
<<

Chinz

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:58 pm

My battle.net login just spins forever.

Edit: closing and trying again eventually works. Still annoying.

Looks like this:

Should look like this:

<<

Buffy69

Post Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:58 am

lax wrote:
arkhan wrote:
Any idea why I'm getting "Cannot connect to server" error when using this method?

Also running into this. I'm able to connect when manually running the game from a normally started launcher, but when starting the character it automatically drops into offline mode irrespective of if any other characters are running.

This will happen for any Character that has not been successfully logged in via the launcher. That Character needs to switch to using battle.net (the Launcher profile), and needs to be logged into its correct battle.net account. AFTER that account has been successfully logged in to the game by clicking Play in battle.net, that Character can be switched to using the Client profile.

Thanks a lot, that did it :)
Please add it to the guide :)

Buffy
<<

SpaceManSpliff

Post Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello!

first i want to say i am new to ISboxer, and very excited! thank you for creating this service!

second, i have been working on getting D2R running, and am having an issue where one of my games will crash randomly during play. I have looked into your performance guides, and made the suggested changes. however my PC should be more than capable of running two instances. I can run WZ and WOW and the same time, or D2 and WOW. it looks like D2R isnt actually part of your program as of yet, so i am very grateful for any help!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:51 pm

D2R is not a particularly stable game as evidenced by reports of crashing games without ISBoxer on the D2R forums, along with other things like characters just randomly disappearing. Most crashes we've looked at are more game/driver related.
<<

Broch

Post Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:33 am

I followed the instructions, got my characters set and in a team, but I have to start each character individually, the launcher opens and i have to click "play" to launch d2, it doesn't seem to connect into ISBoxer, each d2 window is fullscreen (window) and not in the window layout I created, keystrokes don't get repeated, etc... If I try changing the characters to not use the D2R launcher then my game crashes shortly after isboxer tries to launch it.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:42 am

Broch wrote:I followed the instructions, got my characters set and in a team, but I have to start each character individually, the launcher opens and i have to click "play" to launch d2, it doesn't seem to connect into ISBoxer, each d2 window is fullscreen (window) and not in the window layout I created, keystrokes don't get repeated, etc... If I try changing the characters to not use the D2R launcher then my game crashes shortly after isboxer tries to launch it.

Get a compatibility diagnostic https://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Broch

Post Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:09 am

bob wrote:
Broch wrote:I followed the instructions, got my characters set and in a team, but I have to start each character individually, the launcher opens and i have to click "play" to launch d2, it doesn't seem to connect into ISBoxer, each d2 window is fullscreen (window) and not in the window layout I created, keystrokes don't get repeated, etc... If I try changing the characters to not use the D2R launcher then my game crashes shortly after isboxer tries to launch it.

Get a compatibility diagnostic https://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics

Disregard. I failed to update to the dev build and was able to get it working now.
<<

patbluestar

Post Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:38 am

Chinz wrote:My battle.net login just spins forever.

Edit: closing and trying again eventually works. Still annoying.

Looks like this:

Should look like this:

Hi,
I have the same issue.
It helps when I re-launch the Team but sometimes this has to be done up to 5 times until it finally works.

Any solution to this?

Except that all works really well and I want to say a big THANK YOU!! for making it happen :) :)
<<

Lexibug

Post Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Please, please, please tell me there's a way to isolate an Xbox controller to the active window -- or even just a static window. Don't even really need broadcast/etc. ATM all windows read the controller inputs. This feature would get you 2 subs from me and a friend, at least.
PreviousNext

Return to Other