FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rowanunder

Post Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Re: Diablo 2 Resurrected day 1 support

Works very nicely thanks very much! Heads up to anybody thinking about trying this . . . Diablo 2 has player character collision in multiplayer. You cannot stack characters on top of each other :x Still fun . . . but don't think you'll be running 4 at once like you can in d3!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:15 pm

vmorera wrote:I got a problem, that Battle.net is closing each profile being launched. On Inner Space d2R profile, the launcher KILLS the previous Battle.net application, i think you need to remove that.

It is deliberate. If you followed the instructions on setting up, you would have Battle.net exiting completely on game launch, and thus the "kill" wouldn't be occurring, and the behaviour would be exactly the same.

Battle.net needs to be closed in order to differentiate between the loaded game instances so they don't all get picked up as being the same slot.
<<

patbluestar

Post Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:35 am

Hey, is there any update available regarding this issue?
I'm still struggling with it (even though its just a minor problem - but still curious)

patbluestar wrote:
Chinz wrote:My battle.net login just spins forever.

Edit: closing and trying again eventually works. Still annoying.

Looks like this:

Should look like this:

Hi,
I have the same issue.
It helps when I re-launch the Team but sometimes this has to be done up to 5 times until it finally works.

Any solution to this?

Except that all works really well and I want to say a big THANK YOU!! for making it happen :) :)
<<

rowanunder

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm

I've got a question. I have been leaving my characters on the "launcher" profile because I don't generally launch more than once a day anyways, so its silly to change them back and forth; however, the various launchers don't seem to save which characters they are correctly? When I launch my characters and get them all manually logged in, everything is working fine! However, the next day when I go to launch my first character, the launcher logon is on a completely different character. Slots 1 and 2 seem to have changed into slots 3 and 4, but then slots 3 and 4 are unchanged, leaving me with two duplicates. If I go ahead an manually log in each time, it works fine. But . . . it would be nice if it saved. Excellent work as always folks!
<<

Daxtreme

Post Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Hello, since yesterday I get these 12 weird green boxes in-game when booting the game through isboxer.

Booting the game normally through battle.net doesn't feature those boxes so I suspect it might be a new updated UI element in D2R that isboxer doesn't take into account?

Thanks!
Attachments
boxes.jpg
boxes.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 6486 times
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:06 pm

That question is not really appropriate for this thread, but those green boxes are a result of having the Standard Menu assigned to your D2R Character Set. Remove it and Export.

Locking this thread. Please start a new thread for new questions :)
Previous

Return to Other