FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tibia

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Attempt

Post Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:42 pm

Tibia

So i tried to run isboxer on tibia custom OTclient and it only starts 1 of 3 clients, 2 of them are black windowed. Any ideas how to fix this?
<<

Attempt

Post Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:18 am

Re: Tibia

And there are diagnostic logs from this tibia client called "WoNo.exe"

https://pastebin.com/AiP00xU3
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:12 pm

Black windows are usually rendering problems. For starters I'd probably try without a Window Layout. See if that will work. If that does, then move to a Tiled Layout. See if that works. Finally if you want a big/small swapping layout, and that doesn't work, then set the Use VideoFx option, so the games will be run tiled, and videofx will be used to display the smaller views.
<<

Attempt

Post Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:29 pm

bob wrote:Black windows are usually rendering problems. For starters I'd probably try without a Window Layout. See if that will work. If that does, then move to a Tiled Layout. See if that works. Finally if you want a big/small swapping layout, and that doesn't work, then set the Use VideoFx option, so the games will be run tiled, and videofx will be used to display the smaller views.

Tried this and it is not working. I tried using 1 client DX and 1 OPEN GL, and it worked but could not switch broadcasting mode on second client.

Return to Other