FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Support for Dead Frontier 3D

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Raguhag

Post Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:41 am

Support for Dead Frontier 3D

I almost got this game working using the Roblox Isboxer profile with Internet Explorer launcher method. This game can open multiple clients as long as you log in with a cleared cookies browser/private window. It's free and takes seconds to register (can use the same email for multiple characters) and get into the game, you just have to enable Flash to see the 'Outpost' then click 'Inner City' to get directed to launching the game. The unity web player option works on internet explorer but I believe the better option and my preferred way is to download and install the stand alone client which is a very small size. Even using the stand alone client though, the game has to be launched from that logged in toon's browser session using it's url protocol/has to be launched via browser.

I tried a bunch of things but applying the Roblox method I read here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10060 gave me the best result which was that the game actually launched perfectly with Innerspace/ISBoxer and broadcasting toggles worked however I couldn't get it to launch the 2nd instance of the game for some reason. The 2nd instance of internet explorer launched fine but every time I clicked the 2nd toon's url protocol link to launch the game it just redirected to the 1st toon's game instance (without changing the title to second toon's name if that means anything for troubleshooting). It launches two instances fine without ISboxer in internet explorer so I figured it might just be something in the Roblox ISboxer profile that needs to be altered to be more specific for this game. I looked to see if that was something an end user could modify but I couldn't find it if so. I imagine it could be a quick and easy thing to do since it came so close to working, though I'm not certain. Could anyone take a look at it?
<<

Raguhag

Post Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:40 am

Re: Support for Dead Frontier 3D

I got it working. I had a single instance parameter in the registry url protocol for the game. It's odd though because it only read that parameter when using Isboxer to launch but that's not important, I'm just glad the Roblox profile worked for it.

Return to Other