FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem supported ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

isbsage

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Is Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem supported ?

Hey,
There's a new (wannabe) game similar to D3 / POE, but it's on Steam so I wonder if we'll be able to multibox it with Isboxer. The game is called Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem and you can find it here on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4243 ... of_Mayhem/

Being a D3 multiboxer for years, this new game caught my attention and considering it will launch soon, I wonder if it will be technically possible to multibox it and if there are plans to add it to Isboxer. I'll be waiting for your answers :)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Re: Is Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem supported ?

Technically, it is possible. Like just about any Direct X game is possible.
Even Steam games are more likely to be possible since better Steam support was implemented Jan 2019. https://www.lavishsoft.com/release/inne ... Build+6383

But it is like the https://isboxer.com/wiki/Supported_Games page says

ISBoxer is premium multiboxing software designed to support all OpenGL and DirectX 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 games, and DirectDraw and DirectX 1-7 are supported by way of dgVoodoo, although each game operates a little bit differently and may have its own quirks.

The list below contains games that have been tested and the results recorded.
Games not listed still have a good chance of working!

It does also mean that some games may not work. We do not know until they are tested, and we don't test every game, although if people report a game that works we'll record it, and usually those that don't too. And if there is no reason not to support it, then games can get support.

/e
A breif look into it shows it is not currently working, but has potential.
<<

isbsage

Post Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:27 pm

Thanks for answering, mate :) Wish I announced this earlier when the game was still in beta. Now we'll have to wait until the actual release on 13th February so you can give it a try and see if it will eventually work with Isboxer.
<<

isbsage

Post Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 am

I have resubbed to isboxer. Can you explain why Wolcen would currently not work with Isboxer ? Is it possible that we give it a try and see how it goes ? ( I can share my two steam accounts with you, so you can test it without having to buy the game, if needed )
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:28 am

I already have a copy of the game. It crashes when you attempt to load it. I tried several options to try and track it down. No luck currently. Any solution is going to require a patch to InnerSpace.
<<

lacerta

Post Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:35 pm

hello,

I used to subscribe and use your software to multibox D3 every now and then over the years..

however, I haven't returned to D3 for months now,

as I only play Wolcen these days.. would love being able to dualbox it,

but reading this thread it doesn't look like it's working right now..

any news on this ? :)

cya :)

Return to Other