FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Only 1 Instance can Connect (D2R)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:18 am

Re: Only 1 Instance can Connect (D2R)

You can try the development build of Innerspace, which is currently 6813. There is a marked improvement with the loader which may resolve any startup niggles.

To get this build, right click the Innerspace icon in the tray, select Patcher, then the Development tab, and use the Install Now button.

If you find it makes things worse, please report any issues, and you can also use the History tab to revert to a previously installed version (such as 6800).
<<

BLiNk077

Post Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:14 pm

Re: Only 1 Instance can Connect (D2R)

Well, I’d been having a great few days multiboxing, some crashes here and there of all 3 of my instances like dominos, and sometimes just 1 at a time…

Yesterday NO crashes to speak of… like maybe once? But it was so consistent that I was super happy.

Today we are unplayable. Just crashing 2 out if not all 3 every 10 minutes or so. It’s a real drag. Getting similar behavior and performance out of both 6800 and the newest one..6814? Whatever it is.

Any ideas on that? I’m playing in legacy mode on all windows to keep them in sync and so there’s less stress on my system, and on bnet. Launching is no issue. It’s staying in the game that’s a problem.
Previous

Return to Other